Keeping our patients and people safe
As COVID case numbers again rise across the state, we would ask the community to help protect our patients and staff. While we are welcoming visitors (see our visitor page for more details), we would ask that you:
- Consider if your visit to the hospital is necessary at this time
- Be fully vaccinated, perform a RAT test and return a negative result on your day of visit
- Wear a mask at all times while in the hospital
- Maintain social distancing and practice hand hygiene
- Please do not visit if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Are a close or household contact of someone who is ill
Our thanks for your support and understanding.
Welcome to Sydney Southwest Private Hospital
Welcome to your local, world-class hospital dedicated to caring for people and families living in the outer suburbs of Sydney and regional New South Wales.
Here, the focus is you. Your expert team of surgeons, specialist doctors, dedicated nurses and other professionals will ensure your experience is the best it can be.
Supported by the latest technology and robotics, we provide the full range of surgical and medical specialities, renowned for orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, maternity and radiology.
And while coming to hospital may be unsettling for some, we are experts in caring for people. You’re in the very best hands.